CW2.0 Vanishing variable string PROBLEM
Author Message
 CW2.0 Vanishing variable string PROBLEM

Hi all,

I encountered a strange thing: In a browse window I have some variable
strings showing one field of the
related file outside the browse on several tabs. This field is a key. A
rather long period of time they showed
the contents of the field concerned correctly. Now it does not show
anything anymore. I can't figure
out why, I didn't change anything. I defined the field as a hot field. No
effect. I deleted the controls and
created them again from scratch, still no effect. I have no further ideas.
Do you have?

Thanx
Rak

Thu, 11 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW2.0 Locator kills variable string?

2. Some problems with empty strings in CW2.0

3. Why Does This Variable Vanish?

4. Vanishing problem in Win98

5. Problem with smtplib: message vanishes

6. (Runtime) Vanishing Problem

7. the stage after the bootloader....problems with strings / variables

8. string variable and string field

9. string variable within a string

10. string variables within strings

11. compare a string variable with a string literal

12. Concat variable with string and string