Printer{Propprint:device}
Author Message
 Printer{Propprint:device}

Hi All:
Has anyone had any luck getting the following to work in C4:
  varstring =  Printer{Propprint:device}

Works fine in C5, blank in C4 using Win98.

Thanks in Advance,
Cheers
--
CT

Web: www.medware.com
"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!"

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer{Propprint:device}
CT,
Yes, I have luck with that. I just tested it and
PROPPRINT:Device returned the printer name.
Using C4 and Win 98
Varstring should be at least a string(32).
Regards,
Marius Luidens
Quote:

> Hi All:
> Has anyone had any luck getting the following to work in C4:
>   varstring =  Printer{Propprint:device}

> Works fine in C5, blank in C4 using Win98.

> Thanks in Advance,
> Cheers
> --
> CT

> Web: www.medware.com
> "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!"

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer{Propprint:device}
Quote:

> Has anyone had any luck getting the following to work in C4:
>   varstring =  Printer{Propprint:device}

> Works fine in C5, blank in C4 using Win98.

Its blank until you call printer setup or print a report.
---
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer{Propprint:device}
I've use this command in C4b, win98 & it works fine.
PRI:default =  PRINTER{PROPPRINT:Device}
John
Quote:

> Hi All:
> Has anyone had any luck getting the following to work in C4:
>   varstring =  Printer{Propprint:device}

> Works fine in C5, blank in C4 using Win98.

> Thanks in Advance,
> Cheers
> --
> CT

> Web: www.medware.com
> "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!"

Wed, 23 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer{Propprint:device}
Jim,
Not with my C4 and Win98. It works correctly
without that I first have to call printer setup
or print a report.
Marius Luidens
Quote:

> > Has anyone had any luck getting the following to work in C4:
> >   varstring =  Printer{Propprint:device}

> > Works fine in C5, blank in C4 using Win98.

> Its blank until you call printer setup or print a report.
> ---
> Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
> Productive Software Solutions
> Can't Find that Message?
> Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
> www.fkeeps.com

Wed, 23 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PRINTER{PROPPRINT:Device} w/ Process template in CW2.003

2. PRINTER{PROPPRINT:Device} problem

3. printer{propprint:device} Error on NT

4. PRINTER{PropPrint:Device}= 'some invalid printer name'

5. Propprint:device with Acrobat PDF writer

6. c55 and propprint(device) and win2k pro

7. propprint:device question

8. Propprint:Device

9. CW2.003 - more on PROPPRINT:device

10. PROPPRINT:DEVICE not working?

11. Propprint:Copies vs Dot-matrix printer

12. printer{propprint:copies}