IN,OUT
Author Message
 IN,OUT

Hello to everybody !

I would like to read and write a byte to the
hardware ports (addresses 200h to 3FFh) of a PC
with Clarion 5/5.5 under Windows 95/98 (32 bit).
In Clarion for DOS there were the IN and OUT
functions for this functionality.
Please help.

Please send me a copy of your answer by mail too
as I have some problem with my mail reader and/or
server.

Best regards.
                        Matjaz Jost
--
name: Matjaz Jost
company: Jokke d.o.o.

Fri, 30 May 2003 19:01:24 GMT

1. Print outs of Richtext Streams

2. Macro and struct call-outs from Eiffel

3. How to use INS OUTS in pentium CPU??

4. Q:OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

5. How to use INS OUTS (INSB INSW...)

6. Q: OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

7. Q: OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

8. Sockets and time-outs

9. Avoiding long time-outs when reusing sockets in SocketServer

10. Why am I getting intermittant time outs with my test set?

11. Java in Script nodes: sending multiple event outs... threads... etc.