pre-selecting relationtree record
Author Message
 pre-selecting relationtree record

I need to highlight a predefined record  and open only the branch it
resides in using a relationtree, the tree may change from time to time so
needs to be located by record field.

Another prob is I want to set the display string for the base level via
a lookup file. I have it working using a fetch in the embed "Before
Creating Display on Primary File" but have a feeling it's not the right
place as it seems to be called more than it should and inserting a
message('whatever') right before or after the fetch brings the program
down as the delay causes a file to not be open for some reason?

Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pre-selecting a record in Power Browse - Answer

2. Pre-selecting a record in Power Browse

3. marking multiple records in a RelationTree

4. Pre-Selecting highlighted selection in list.

5. File Drop List pre-select

6. SHBrowseForFolder with a pre-selected starting folder

7. Selecting Specific Records from a File

8. How can I print selected records?

9. getting selected records

10. Update Selected Record on Browse without Calling Form ?

11. Getting selected record in relational tree

12. How To restrict child browse to selected parent browse record