WEB WEB WEB
Author Message
 WEB WEB WEB

Hi Everyone,

I had been talking about Clarion 5.5, Dreamweaver Ultradev, Cold Fusion...
all these while...and finally after much struggling, I had finally set foot
on  a path into the internet.

Currently, I am working on a partially completed Portal{*filter*}eShop at
www.accpro.com.sg .  It is not that professionally done, but I am personally
proud for been able to conquer myself.  All these while I simply could not
put my lazy bones together.

I thanks everyone again and really hope to learn more from everyone.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

P.S.  If you visit my web, please handle with great care not to erase
anything as 'It is very fragile!!' <G>, I have not master the trick, so
please do not laugh at me.

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WEB WEB WEB
Kelvin,

    This really IS a nice site!  I'm impressed.  Could you tell us what
software you used where, what you used to put it together?  You lead, I'll
follow.<g>

Best Regards,

Dean Burgess

Quote:
> Hi Everyone,

> I had been talking about Clarion 5.5, Dreamweaver Ultradev, Cold Fusion...
> all these while...and finally after much struggling, I had finally set
foot
> on  a path into the internet.

> Currently, I am working on a partially completed Portal{*filter*}eShop at
> www.accpro.com.sg .  It is not that professionally done, but I am
personally
> proud for been able to conquer myself.  All these while I simply could not
> put my lazy bones together.

> I thanks everyone again and really hope to learn more from everyone.

> Kelvin Chua
> SINGAPORE

> P.S.  If you visit my web, please handle with great care not to erase
> anything as 'It is very fragile!!' <G>, I have not master the trick, so
> please do not laugh at me.

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WEB WEB WEB
Hi Dean,

Hi there, you again!!  <VBG>

You really flatter me.  I put in a lot of hard work just to please myself.

I am currently using Dreamweaver Ultradev, handcoding all the ASP codes.  I
tried JSP but decided to give up for the time being until the market is much
more prepared for it.  I put aside my Cold Fusion codes because when I
surveyed the market, it seemed that more people are using ASPs.  So..... I
will be using ASP for a while and I will follow the market trends....

Thanks and feel free to email me.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> Kelvin,

>     This really IS a nice site!  I'm impressed.  Could you tell us what
> software you used where, what you used to put it together?  You lead, I'll
> follow.<g>

> Best Regards,

> Dean Burgess

> > Hi Everyone,

> > I had been talking about Clarion 5.5, Dreamweaver Ultradev, Cold
Fusion...
> > all these while...and finally after much struggling, I had finally set
> foot
> > on  a path into the internet.

> > Currently, I am working on a partially completed Portal{*filter*}eShop at
> > www.accpro.com.sg .  It is not that professionally done, but I am
> personally
> > proud for been able to conquer myself.  All these while I simply could
not
> > put my lazy bones together.

> > I thanks everyone again and really hope to learn more from everyone.

> > Kelvin Chua
> > SINGAPORE

> > P.S.  If you visit my web, please handle with great care not to erase
> > anything as 'It is very fragile!!' <G>, I have not master the trick, so
> > please do not laugh at me.

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WEB WEB WEB
Quote:

> I am currently using Dreamweaver Ultradev, handcoding all the ASP codes.  I
> tried JSP but decided to give up for the time being until the market is much
> more prepared for it.  I put aside my Cold Fusion codes because when I
> surveyed the market, it seemed that more people are using ASPs.  So..... I
> will be using ASP for a while and I will follow the market trends....

Now write some CW templates to generate common ASP code and really speed up
your development.
-----
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. AIDA/Web - Web Application Server released as Open Source

2. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

3. To Web or not to Web.

4. Kicking remote web users from run-time application made with web publishing tool

5. ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

6. dB Web Builder - Insert xBase Expressions into HTML to Generate Web Pages

7. ACM Symposium CFP: Web and Web Database

8. Web Think: Applying Web Thinking to Large Aerospace Applicaitons

9. PHP Web Hosting Shop - Find Your Web Hosting

10. Ruby web CMS? Integrate PHP and Ruby for web apps?

11. Number web-sites in the new Modula-2 web-ring grew 100% within one week!

12. Intel Secrets Web Site forced to quit some web site activity...