Need to POPUP a record form Clarion using TAPI
Author Message
 Need to POPUP a record form Clarion using TAPI

Anyone know HOW ????

Know of any Templates ???

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need to POPUP a record form Clarion using TAPI
Quote:

> Anyone know HOW ????

> Know of any Templates ???

I dont understand. TAPI is for telephone, what does that have to do
with popup records?  Do you mean caller id?  If so better say what
country/phone system.
--------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need to POPUP a record form Clarion using TAPI
Yes, sorry - CallerID...

Country United Kingdom (UK).

Quote:

> > Anyone know HOW ????

> > Know of any Templates ???

> I dont understand. TAPI is for telephone, what does that have to do
> with popup records?  Do you mean caller id?  If so better say what
> country/phone system.
> --------
> Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
> Productive Software Solutions
> Can't Find that Message?
> Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
> www.fkeeps.com

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need to POPUP a record form Clarion using TAPI
This can be done the Windows TAPI.  You first need a phone system or
modem that supports British CLI (it works differently to the US
system).  If you have one, you can ask the manufacturer for a TAPI
driver.  Not all drivers support CLI either.  Using TAPI is quite
simple.  The manufacturer should tell you what functions are supported
and give examples in VB, at least.  The only TAPI template I have seen
is for dialling out only.

If you have a modem that supports British CLI but does not have a
suitable TAPI driver you will need to talk directly to the serial port.
There are various templates which can help with this, such as WinEvent
from Capesoft and ClaCom.

Richard

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Filling a cgi form from a Clarion record

2. Update a record without using a form

3. delete parent-child record without using form

4. Add Child Record Within New Parent Record form.

5. How to hide fields from FORM while getting values using Lookups in Clarion/ASP

6. Clarion and TAPI ? anyone

7. tapi w/ clarion

8. TAPI with Clarion 2.003

9. TAPI and Clarion

10. Screen Pop using TAPI

11. popup list when filling form

12. Detecting DTMF Tones Using Tcl and Win TAPI