import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express
Author Message
 import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express

Hi all.
C55g and ABC.

I would like to import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express
to my clarion application.
If it is impossible,  can I run some kind of office component and choose
adress e-mail of selected contact?

--
Adam

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 02:39:54 GMT
 import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express
Hi all.
C55g and ABC.

I would like to import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express
to my clarion application.
If it is impossible,  can I run some kind of office component and choose
adress e-mail of selected contact?

--
Adam Polech

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 02:36:37 GMT
 import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express
Hi Adam,

There is a template and example app for doing this at
www.kwiksystems.com/clarion.htm   Download and printout the docs....

--
---- (;-)}
Regards,

www.kwiksystems.com

| Hi all.
| C55g and ABC.
|
| I would like to import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express
| to my clarion application.
| If it is impossible,  can I run some kind of office component and choose
| adress e-mail of selected contact?
|

| --
| Adam Polech

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 02:54:46 GMT
 import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express
Adam -

OutlookFUSE from ThinkData provides this exact facility - you can even
download a demo which will import your Outlook Contacts right into a Clarion
TPS file and see the source code written to handle that.  OutlookFUSE sells
for $199 and the demo is available via the following link (note:  URL may
wrap in this message so make sure that it is all on one line in your
browser)

http://www.thinkdata.com/aspwpadmin/stattrack/includes/dltrack.asp?Ti...
EMO2&File=ofdemo2.zip

Regards

Steve Johnson
ThinkData Inc.
http://www.thinkdata.com

Quote:
> Hi all.
> C55g and ABC.

> I would like to import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express
> to my clarion application.
> If it is impossible,  can I run some kind of office component and choose
> adress e-mail of selected contact?

> --
> Adam

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 03:14:24 GMT
 import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express
Adam,

There is an example app in my Outlook Clarion mag article that will get
you there easily, but it is NOT for Outlook Express (which doesnt do
COM).

As an alternative, there are templates to do this. Earl and Mike will
likely chime in with them, but if they dont you can find references to
them at www.tomruby.com/clarion

--
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:23:11 GMT
 import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express
Forgot about Steve, but he chimed in too (Outlook only, not Outlook
Express in their case).

--
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:53:13 GMT
 import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express

Quote:
>>> I would like to import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express

ExpressFlash for Outlook - try the demo at

http://www.sterlingdata.com/xflash.htm

regards,

Mike

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Invest in templates that will save you WEEKS of work!
Details & demos at  http://www.sterlingdata.com
*** BackFlash ***  IMPEX data exchange templates ***
*** LogFlash activity logging templates *** CopyFlash ***
*** RemFlash reminders  *** ZipFlash  ZIP code lookup***
*** SearchFlash - 3 templates in one ***
*** VCRFlash - VCR buttons on a Form ***
*** ExpressFlash - import Outlook 2000 & Outlook Express msgs
*** ExcelBond - Export direct to Excel XLS files

Quote:
> Hi all.
> C55g and ABC.

> I would like to import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express
> to my clarion application.
> If it is impossible,  can I run some kind of office component and choose
> adress e-mail of selected contact?

> --
> Adam Polech

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:32:13 GMT

1. import outlook express contacts

2. How do I trigger a send/receive in Outlook or Outlook Express

3. Outlook/Outlook Express replacement

4. Using python to add contacts to outlook express 6

5. How to access Outlook contacts

6. Adding contacts to Outlook

7. error adding an Outlook Contact..

8. tcom and Outlook contacts

9. Using dde to communicate with MS Outlook's contact management data

10. Test to debug Outlook Express Problem

11. Exporting from Outlook Express

12. Ole and Outlook express