Running Clarion as a NT service.
Author Message
 Running Clarion as a NT service.

Does anybody know how to set up a Clarion application to run as a Windows NT
service?

My application is presently is a standalone .EXE written in Clarion 4b. The
user wishes to run this on their NT server as a service.

Thank you for any help.

Mark.

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Running Clarion as a NT service.
There is a template, as far as I recall.

Also there are freeware utilities, which will wrap any app up as a service.

HTH

--
Stephen Ingle

C S Data Systems

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Running Clarion as a NT service.
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:14:09 -0000, "Mark Durston"

Quote:

>Does anybody know how to set up a Clarion application to run as a Windows NT
>service?

>My application is presently is a standalone .EXE written in Clarion 4b. The
>user wishes to run this on their NT server as a service.

>Thank you for any help.

http://www.dlcwest.com/~sorev/topspeed

There's a legacy version and an ABC version.  The ABC version is in a
set of templates that have some C5 specific code that you would have
to modify or remove (which would be easy - they are mainly PRIORITY
statements).

Vince

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running a Clarion program as an NT service

2. Running a Program as a NT service

3. Running Application as NT Service

4. Question on CW app as an NT service, running Command Line PGP

5. Running as NT Service

6. Running a CW program as an NT Service

7. Where does REXX STDOUT go when run from NT AT (schedule service job)

8. Ruby running as an NT service

9. Exposing Python object running in NT service as COM object

10. Running python scripts as a service on NT?

11. Tcl script running as NT service fails

12. Running tcl/tk App as NT Service