Printing MS-WORD documents
Author Message
 Printing MS-WORD documents

Hi-all
How can i print a Ms-Word document (without opening manually in ms
word)

This needs to be without any sort of prompting , just press a button
and out it comes.

By the way is that called seamless operation ???  if not then what is
the seamless term used for.

   Warm regards

     Elli

CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing MS-WORD documents
Quote:

> How can i print a Ms-Word document (without opening manually in ms
> word)

can be done with OLE or probably dde but I prefer OLE.  I posted some
code a long time ago on icetips to show how to set the default printer
on win95 in prtjobs.zip.  I call that before using the ole to print to
control what printer or present a list of printers.
-----------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing MS-WORD documents

Quote:
> How can i print a Ms-Word document (without opening manually in ms
> word)
> This needs to be without any sort of prompting , just press a button
> and out it comes.

MS-Word has an OLE capability so you can do this sort of thing by placing
the Word OCX on a window, hiding it, and then using Clarion's OLE property
syntax to load and print the document and then exit Word.

I would check the two Clarion KB's and search for "Word" or "OLE".

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
Download the Report Archiving & Retrieval System  freeware from:
http://www.webpak.net/~pcferret/
Using Outlook Express
CPD 2.1 / CDD 3.x / C5EE&IC
CPCS CCS CLACom WinEvent CWA CSS AppMan
JANUS/Ada 83 95 CLAW NetBeans Forte
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS...."

Quote:
> Hi-all
> How can i print a Ms-Word document (without opening manually in ms
> word)

> This needs to be without any sort of prompting , just press a button
> and out it comes.

> By the way is that called seamless operation ???  if not then what is
> the seamless term used for.

>    Warm regards

>      Elli

> CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. The best solution for printing report into MS Word document

2. Printing Report to MS Word Document

3. tcom. Print pages from MS Word document

4. Re : Reading MS Word Document

5. Reading from MS Word and Excel documents

6. Code to recognize MS-Word document files?

7. Write a MS Word document ?

8. Wanted: module to access MS-Word Documents

9. MS Word Documents

10. Clipper ->MS Word document?

11. Class(y) 2.4b, with documentation for MS-Word 97, MS-Word 6.0 and WordPerfect 7.0

12. Printing Word Document in Clarion App