Overide Window Events
Author Message
 Overide Window Events

Hi there

In Clarion5 I want to achieve the following.
I have several entry fields.  Normaly you press TAB to jump
from the one to the next.  I want to replace TAB by simply
pressing the ENTER button.  That will let me move between
the fields.
Then when I press ENTER when the last field is filled,
I want the program to ADD the record to my file !!!

Can Clarion do that ??
Thanks
Henk
--
Original art at Flute Players House
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Overide Window Events
Hi Henk!

Go to http://www.solidsoftware.de and get EnTabber (from the free stuff
section). This should pretty much do what you want.

Regards,
Chris

Quote:
> Hi there

> In Clarion5 I want to achieve the following.
> I have several entry fields.  Normaly you press TAB to jump
> from the one to the next.  I want to replace TAB by simply
> pressing the ENTER button.  That will let me move between
> the fields.
> Then when I press ENTER when the last field is filled,
> I want the program to ADD the record to my file !!!

> Can Clarion do that ??
> Thanks
> Henk
> --
> Original art at Flute Players House
> http://geocities.com/fluteplayershouse/

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Argument size overide db 66h

2. Tcl Event Loop vs TK Event Loop issues with Asynchronous Events

3. F10 event in Visual Age 4.02 on Windows 95

4. Windows events queue

5. Q: What to send windows events in WV 2.0.2 for Win32

6. ODBC/Windows Events

7. IBM VA close window upon key pressed event

8. Trap events in floating windows

9. Realbasic opens a window without a NewDocument event on opening the application

10. Key press events on a window

11. Window events/openW vs Timer

12. Callbacks into VAST 4.02 as windows event