Sorry Happy.Exe previous posting
Author Message
 Sorry Happy.Exe previous posting

Virus attachment: I don't know where the file came from

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Sorry Happy.Exe previous posting
Hi Conrad!

Quote:
> Virus attachment: I don't know where the file came from

Have you virus-scanned your system? My McAfee picked it up right away!

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
Using Virtual Access 4.52 build 277 (32-bit) in Win95
CPD 2.1 / CDD 3.x / C5EE&IC
CPCS CCS CLACom WinEvent CWA
JANUS/Ada 83 95 CLAW
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS...."

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Sorry Happy.Exe previous posting
Hi
Have you run a Virus Check on your PC?
Quote:

>Virus attachment: I don't know where the file came from

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Sorry Happy.Exe previous posting
While you are saying sorry you are still spreading it!

 Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:31:50 +0200, "Conrad Redelinghuys"

Quote:

>Virus attachment: I don't know where the file came from

Johan van Zyl
Somerset West
South Africa

CW Standard 2002, FM2

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Sorry Happy.Exe previous posting
See http://www.icon.co.zw/happy99.htm for directions on how to eliminate
it, and also see who you have sent it to!

Roger

Quote:
> While you are saying sorry you are still spreading it!

>  Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:31:50 +0200, "Conrad Redelinghuys"

> >Virus attachment: I don't know where the file came from

> Johan van Zyl
> Somerset West
> South Africa

> CW Standard 2002, FM2

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sorry about previous article error question still unanswered

2. Correction of my previous posting.

3. loop variants (Re: ^^^^^ignore the previous post)

4. views,dynamic binding, addendum to my previous posting

5. Retraction of previous posting

6. How can I see previous postings

7. omit previous post about intrument drivers

8. Correction to previous post, asterik should be replaced with apostrophe

9. installing mit scheme 7.3 - ignore previous post

10. Ignore previous post

11. question about lazy and/or - IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST