JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK
Author Message
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK

JOB ALERT!:
Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 7SD, United Kingdom
=======================================

Who says there are no CW jobs around?

Do you want to work in a Fun culture?

Enjoy your work but enjoy life even more?

Want more than just salary?

Want to be part of a happening innovative company?

Innovate don't Imitate....

ex VB, Clipper, etc as training will be provided in CW4+

Telecommunications apps, logistics apps, etc.

Darren Clarke

--

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK

would you please re-post that to Topspeed.Topic.Contracts-Jobs , on TsNews
news server ?

Team Topspeed

Quote:
>JOB ALERT!:
>Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 7SD, United Kingdom
>=======================================

>Who says there are no CW jobs around?

>Do you want to work in a Fun culture?

>Enjoy your work but enjoy life even more?

>Want more than just salary?

>Want to be part of a happening innovative company?

>Innovate don't Imitate....

>ex VB, Clipper, etc as training will be provided in CW4+

>Telecommunications apps, logistics apps, etc.

>Darren Clarke

>--

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:58:34 -0500, "Bernard Grosperrin"

Quote:

>would you please re-post that to Topspeed.Topic.Contracts-Jobs , on TsNews
>news server ?

Since when have genuine, succinct, job offers been unwelcome on c.l.c?
And who appointed you censor?

Marshall

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK
Marshall -

It wasn't a censorship that I could tell. Looked more like he was trying to
help you to get what you want.  People looking for work might be more likely
to look in a space specifically dedicated to that subject.
CLC is a great newsgroup, but it can be difficult to weed out one subject
from the next.

Quote:

>On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:58:34 -0500, "Bernard Grosperrin"

>>would you please re-post that to Topspeed.Topic.Contracts-Jobs , on TsNews
>>news server ?

>Since when have genuine, succinct, job offers been unwelcome on c.l.c?
>And who appointed you censor?

>Marshall

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK
Hi Marshall,

Quote:

>>would you please re-post that to Topspeed.Topic.Contracts-Jobs , on TsNews
>>news server ?

>Since when have genuine, succinct, job offers been unwelcome on c.l.c?
>And who appointed you censor?

Bernard was merely suggesting a _repost_ to the other newsgroup as it
would then get more publicity:)

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com  (http://199.34.26.90)
UIN nr.: 2428601

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK

Quote:

>On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:58:34 -0500, "Bernard Grosperrin"

>>would you please re-post that to Topspeed.Topic.Contracts-Jobs , on TsNews
>>news server ?

>Since when have genuine, succinct, job offers been unwelcome on c.l.c?
>And who appointed you censor?

Bernard, as Jeff, Arnor and Russel have pointed out, it appears that I
misread your intent completely, and I do apologise for that. I should
have pressed the delete rather than the send button. I'm not sure
about Arnor's assertation that it would get more publicity in the
suggested group though - I didn't even know it existed until now :)

Marshall

Wed, 04 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK
Quote:

> I didn't even know it existed until now :)

    There are a ton of Topspeed supported newsgroup section on their
server.  Just point to tsnews.clarion.com.  That is the same newsserver
I'm getting comp.lang.clarion on.

 - Andrew Guidroz II (GeeTroze)

Every pint bottle should contain a quart.
http://www.coonass.com  SnowDog Software

Wed, 04 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK
Hi Marshall,

Quote:

>have pressed the delete rather than the send button. I'm not sure
>about Arnor's assertation that it would get more publicity in the
>suggested group though - I didn't even know it existed until now :)

I know;)  And it's a bit of a pity really.  Hmm...  Maybe this would
be a good day to do some updates on Icetips...  Anyway...  There are
quite a few newsgroups on the topspeed news server
(TSNews.Clarion.Com) - think there are around 20 public newsgroups or
even more (haven't counted lately;).  It's perhaps doubtful that it
benefits _right now_ to post to the other newsgroup, but it should in
the long run, and the more postings that we find there, it will be
more likely that it will beneficial for everyone:)

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com  (http://199.34.26.90)
UIN nr.: 2428601

Wed, 04 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK
ditto

I only look here for ALL Clarion/TopSpeed related stuff.

Mike Renals
Action Data Systems,  UK

Quote:

>>On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:58:34 -0500, "Bernard Grosperrin"

>>>would you please re-post that to Topspeed.Topic.Contracts-Jobs , on TsNews
>>>news server ?

>>Since when have genuine, succinct, job offers been unwelcome on c.l.c?
>>And who appointed you censor?

>Bernard, as Jeff, Arnor and Russel have pointed out, it appears that I
>misread your intent completely, and I do apologise for that. I should
>have pressed the delete rather than the send button. I'm not sure
>about Arnor's assertation that it would get more publicity in the
>suggested group though - I didn't even know it existed until now :)

>Marshall

Wed, 04 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK

Quote:

Can you please explain the word "just" (that's almost as bad a word to use
as "simply") so I can know how to do it.  I looked in the list I have on my
news server and it wasn't there.

Wishing you happiness and prosperity
Earl

--
Earl R. Coker
KwikSystemS(tm) Associates

Wed, 04 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK
Hi

i appreciate the fact that the message was posted here as well as i have
been unable to connect to the other news server for quite some time
now...(Difficulty here by me)

Ben

--
*****************
Ben Dell

+27 82 774 3256
*****************

Quote:

>Marshall -

>It wasn't a censorship that I could tell. Looked more like he was trying to
>help you to get what you want.  People looking for work might be more
likely
>to look in a space specifically dedicated to that subject.
>CLC is a great newsgroup, but it can be difficult to weed out one subject
>from the next.

>>On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:58:34 -0500, "Bernard Grosperrin"

>>>would you please re-post that to Topspeed.Topic.Contracts-Jobs , on
TsNews
>>>news server ?

>>Since when have genuine, succinct, job offers been unwelcome on c.l.c?
>>And who appointed you censor?

>>Marshall

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK
Marshall,

No problems with me. My intend was to point out that there is now a
newsgroup dedicated to job offers, and i thought it may be usefull for YOU
to use it. Censorship would have been to delete your message, which (1) I
have no ways to do (2) would be fairly stupid, as a job offer is a good news
for all the Clarion community.

And if I sometime try to slightly enforce some "netiquette" here and there,
it's simply because it happens that I am Leader of the very nice members of
the  Internet Team Topspeed .....So, have the messages posted in the right
place help to have efficient and smooth Newsgroups use, and is part of my
responsabilities, more or less....

Team Topspeed

Quote:

>>On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:58:34 -0500, "Bernard Grosperrin"

>>>would you please re-post that to Topspeed.Topic.Contracts-Jobs , on
TsNews
>>>news server ?

>>Since when have genuine, succinct, job offers been unwelcome on c.l.c?
>>And who appointed you censor?

>Bernard, as Jeff, Arnor and Russel have pointed out, it appears that I
>misread your intent completely, and I do apologise for that. I should
>have pressed the delete rather than the send button. I'm not sure
>about Arnor's assertation that it would get more publicity in the
>suggested group though - I didn't even know it existed until now :)

>Marshall

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK
If you ONLY look here, you are deprivating yourself of a lot of very good
stuff posted on tsnews.

Team Topspeed

Quote:

>ditto

>I only look here for ALL Clarion/TopSpeed related stuff.

>Mike Renals
>Action Data Systems,  UK

>>>On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:58:34 -0500, "Bernard Grosperrin"

TsNews

>>>Since when have genuine, succinct, job offers been unwelcome on c.l.c?
>>>And who appointed you censor?

>>Bernard, as Jeff, Arnor and Russel have pointed out, it appears that I
>>misread your intent completely, and I do apologise for that. I should
>>have pressed the delete rather than the send button. I'm not sure
>>about Arnor's assertation that it would get more publicity in the
>>suggested group though - I didn't even know it existed until now :)

>>Marshall

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK
Hi Bernie,

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:27:00 -0500, "Bernard Grosperrin"

Quote:

>No problems with me. My intend was to point out that there is now a
>newsgroup dedicated to job offers, and i thought it may be usefull for YOU

Just a small addendum here:  Saturday I updated the page on Icetips
that has information about all public clarion related newsgroups that
I know of.  The direct link is: http://www.icetips.com/mailnews.htm

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com  (http://199.34.26.68)
UIN nr.: 2428601

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK
Good news, and thanks, Arnor.

Team Topspeed

Quote:

>Hi Bernie,

>On Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:27:00 -0500, "Bernard Grosperrin"

>>No problems with me. My intend was to point out that there is now a
>>newsgroup dedicated to job offers, and i thought it may be usefull for YOU

>Just a small addendum here:  Saturday I updated the page on Icetips
>that has information about all public clarion related newsgroups that
>I know of.  The direct link is: http://www.icetips.com/mailnews.htm

>Best regards,

>Arnor Baldvinsson
>[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
>Allerup Edb
>Denmark

>http://www.icetips.com  (http://199.34.26.68)
>UIN nr.: 2428601

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Permanent Vacancy - Clarion Developer required for the UK (Isle of Man)

2. Trainees required for Labview Job in the UK

3. Job Vacancy - Witney Oxfordshire UK - Programmer / Software Developer

4. Developer Job, Prolog, Smart Value-Added Comms Services, London UK, Digital Mail

5. Message for UK Clarion Developers

6. Template Update for Clarion Developers in the UK

7. UK Clarion developer wanterd

8. UK Clarion Developers

9. Calling All Clarion Developers (UK)

10. UK Clarion Developers

11. JOB VACANCY: PL/1 Developers urgently required

12. Job Offer: Python/Zope developer required in Manhattan