Pasting from the clipboard
Author Message
 Pasting from the clipboard

Hi...
If I place an image control on a window, how do I paste
an image in the clipboard into the image control.
I know that prop:clipbits = 1 paste the image to the clipboard.
I want to do the reverse.

--

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pasting from the clipboard

> If I place an image control on a window, how do I paste
> an image in the clipboard into the image control.
> I know that prop:clipbits = 1 paste the image to the clipboard.
> I want to do the reverse.

Need to use the api. You would have to convert the image to a device
independant bitmap or device dependant bitmap and then a few clipboard
apis will put the image on the clipboard.
------------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pasting from the clipboard
Jim Kane is correct although Voodoo Shaman is another solution. Image to
Clipboard, Twain to Clipboard, Blob to Clipboard and vise-versa.
http://www.logicbit.com/Voodoo

Quote:

> > If I place an image control on a window, how do I paste
> > an image in the clipboard into the image control.
> > I know that prop:clipbits = 1 paste the image to the clipboard.
> > I want to do the reverse.

> Need to use the api. You would have to convert the image to a device
> independant bitmap or device dependant bitmap and then a few clipboard
> apis will put the image on the clipboard.
> ------------
> Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
> Productive Software Solutions
> Can't Find that Message?
> Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
> www.fkeeps.com

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pasting images from clipboard to file

2. Paste Image from clipboard to blob in ver 2.003

3. Copy, Paste to Windows Clipboard

4. Paste to clipboard with toolboxes, help!

5. Paste From Clipboard To Image Control

6. Pasting from clipboard

7. Pasting from clipboard with Tkinter

8. paste an image from the clipboard

9. X clipboard - Cut Copy Paste?

10. How to paste to Clipboard from tcl using Win32 Tcl

11. Excel WorkSheet.Paste not pasting

12. Paste Clipboard in Text area without right-mouse or menu?