Bug in Wizard template
Author Message
 Bug in Wizard template

Quote:

>Hi all,
>Couple of days ago I posted here and on icetips a small wizard control
>template.
>#AT(%ControlEventHandling,%ABBackControl,'Accepted')
>DISPLAY()
>TabNumber -=1
>CASE TabNumber
>  OF 1
>    HIDE(?ABFinishButton)
>    DISABLE(?ABBackButton)
>    SELECT(%WizardSheet,TabNumber)
>  OF MaxTabs
>    UNHIDE(?ABCancelButton)
>    DISABLE(?ABNextButton)
>    SELECT(%WizardSheet,TabNumber)
>ELSE
>    ENABLE(?ABCancelButton)
>    HIDE(?ABFinishButton)
>    ENABLE(?ABBackButton)
>    ENABLE(?ABNextButton)
>    SELECT(%WizardSheet,TabNumber)
>END
>#ENDAT
>+------------------------------------------------------------------+
>|                     Arnor Baldvinsson                            |
>| Mail address:  Naestrupvej 44, Sjorring, 7700 Thisted, Denmark   |

Hi Arnor,

Don't know if FreeAgent chopped the last bit off but you still need
the following:

#AT(%ControlEventHandling,%ABFinishControl,'Accepted')
 IF OriginalRequest = ChangeRecord OR OriginalRequest = InsertRecord
   SELECT()
 ELSE
   POST(EVENT:Completed)
 END
#ENDAT

Otherwise it's a very useful little template,  Maybe Topspeed will
incorporate it in version CW3:-}

Thanks again

Regards

Andr Hayward

Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Bug in Wizard template

Hi Andr,

Quote:
>>Couple of days ago I posted here and on icetips a small wizard control
>>template.

>Don't know if FreeAgent chopped the last bit off but you still need
>the following:

Sorry - think I should take a vacation!  I forgot the darn Finish
control<vvbg>  The sheet/tab problem had me in a very tight loop on
this and I was so happy when I got the darn sheet to show up at last,
that I thought it was all done<g>

Anyway, I will upload the correct, working version to icetips tonight.
And you are right, it is useful if you need to create wizards - that's
why I wrote it:)

Best regards,

|                     Arnor Baldvinsson                            |
| Mail address:  Naestrupvej 44, Sjorring, 7700 Thisted, Denmark   |
| e-mail:                     Web sites:                           |

Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help --Use Report Template/Wizard without a file

2. Q: Wizard's templates customization

3. Report Template Wizard Wish

4. Free Wizard Handler Template

5. Help with Wizard Template

6. Changing Wizard Templates

7. ANNOUNCE: Extension Wizard -othe wizard.

8. Possible bug in ActiveX Component Wizard

9. CW Wizards - BUG Report

10. CW2.002 - new ! Browse Wizard Bug

11. Wizard Template Bug? Insert + Cancel DELETES!!!

12. BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, C4 BUGS