Browsers, browsers, browsers
Author Message
 Browsers, browsers, browsers

I have been researching using shellExecute to call IE.  I am wanting to
create a procedure that can be used to activate whatever browser is on the
user's computer.  In some cases the shellExecute call does not activate
Netscape.  And, of course, it will never activate an on-line service like
AOL.  I was wondering if anyone has already developed a universal
Clarion-App to whatever-browser-is-installed interface module and if so, is
it available for sale??  A nice plus would be a module that also automated
starting the user's e-mail client.

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ruby browser similar to Smalltalk browsers?

2. Lesson Browser/Refractory Browser

3. Refactoring Browser. VSE Refactoring Browser

4. The Eiffel OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

5. Ruby browser similar to Smalltalk browsers?

6. The Python OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

7. The Lisp/CLOS OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

8. Small Announce: tar tool and directory browser (not file browser)

9. The Smalltalk OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

10. VW Gemstone Browser vs. VA Gemstone Browser

11. Browser? We don't need no stinkin browser!

12. Refactoring Browser News