ABC - I've got a dual browse key problem
Author Message
 ABC - I've got a dual browse key problem

I've got a form with two tabs.  Each tab has a browse of the same child
table using different keys.  Each list will display different records.  When
I update from BRW4 it always presents the record in BRW26.  I've tried doing
things on the TabChanging event like clearing the primary key, resetting the
browse, etc.  I can't seem to get around it.  Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks.

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:46:57 GMT
 ABC - I've got a dual browse key problem
Don't know if it will help, but look into retain row.

Quote:
> I've got a form with two tabs.  Each tab has a browse of the same child
> table using different keys.  Each list will display different records.
When
> I update from BRW4 it always presents the record in BRW26.  I've tried
doing
> things on the TabChanging event like clearing the primary key, resetting
the
> browse, etc.  I can't seem to get around it.  Any ideas are welcome.

> Thanks.

Wed, 19 Jan 2005 04:57:58 GMT

1. Problem getting file POSITION from ABC browse

2. Problem with Reset Fields in ABC'Browse and MSSQL7

3. The Smalltalk Store: Why we've been slow, and why we're getting better

4. ABC Browse with alturnate search keys and locator.

5. Locating default record in browse(ABC) with composite key

6. locate in ABC Browse on date (keyed)

7. Browse Set(Key,Key) Problem

8. C5.5 ABC getting 'My Computer'

9. C5 ABC can't get browse to refresh

10. Wierd problem when calling function ABC as: [ABC] *or* eval ABC

11. SET(Key,Key) in ABC

12. Problem using ABC for 3 element child key