Cant remove extension
Author Message
 Cant remove extension

Hi all

Added the tintool report viewer to one my reports some time back , now
this extension can not be removed (delete button in extension window
dimmed)
What causes this ?

   Warm regards

     Elli

CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Sun, 15 May 2005 08:35:41 GMT
 Cant remove extension
Usually because you have the template set to display it's properties on the
main procedure dialog. Select the extension template and de-select the "show
on Procedure Properties" check.

--
Steve B.
JaDu Technologies

Quote:
> Hi all

> Added the tintool report viewer to one my reports some time back , now
> this extension can not be removed (delete button in extension window
> dimmed)
> What causes this ?

>    Warm regards

>      Elli

> CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Sun, 15 May 2005 08:55:13 GMT
 Cant remove extension
Hi Elli,

If the checkbox "Show on Procedure Properties" is checked, uncheck it,
click on Ok, until back to Application Tree, then make your way back into
extensions and it should now be able to be deleted.

Best Regards,
    Geoff Spillane

Quote:

> Hi all

> Added the tintool report viewer to one my reports some time back , now
> this extension can not be removed (delete button in extension window
> dimmed)
> What causes this ?

>    Warm regards

>      Elli

> CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Sun, 15 May 2005 09:01:42 GMT
 Cant remove extension
Thanks guys

Quote:

>Hi all

>Added the tintool report viewer to one my reports some time back , now
>this extension can not be removed (delete button in extension window
>dimmed)
>What causes this ?

>   Warm regards

>     Elli

>CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

   Warm regards

     Elli

CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Sun, 15 May 2005 18:35:26 GMT

1. Help: cant remove file loaded combo box

2. problems with removing extensions

3. Error when removing templates from Global Extensions

4. Removing extension templates

5. removing by extension

6. Remove files of same type (extension)

7. hacks for remove and remove!

8. C Extensions: calling across extensions

9. Extension Classes, Python Extension Types Become Classes

10. ODBC TCL Extension and LDAP Extension

11. Cant find error

12. Cant save an image in Squeak, on PC, newbie, help