Who needs SQL Anywhere Studio with WinCE support?
Author Message
 Who needs SQL Anywhere Studio with WinCE support?

Hi everybody,

In an effort to get rid of unneeded dead software (we're reaching the
end of our downgrading now), we found two copies of the "best-kept
secret in the industry" so popular in the Clarion community, the
integrated SQL Anywhere Studio by Sybase for widespread deployment in
workgroup, mobile, and embedded database environments.

One is Version 6.0.1, the other is Version 6.0.2, both supporting
Windows CE and Java. They include the full-featured, small footprint
mobile database ADAPTIVE SERVER ANYWHERE 6.0; bi-directional
message-based REPLICATION with Sybase SQL Remote; development and
productiviity tools for simplified adminstration, GRAPHICAL DATABASE
MODELLING, and query, analysis, and REPORTING; web-enabling corporate
data and WEB SERVER; native ODBC and JDBC drivers.

They have never been used or registered, so there should be no problem
with upgrading to the current wireless connection Version 7.0.

Asking Price: US$150.00/each, plus shipping.

Terms: International Money Order requested.

Please reply in private.

Hans J. Rakow, CCP
Principal
ABACUS COMPUTER SERVICE
Salmon Arm, BC - Canada

Sat, 31 May 2003 08:46:07 GMT
 Who needs SQL Anywhere Studio with WinCE support?
Hi again

Just wanted to add that the Studio version offered is not some slimmed
down, possibly downloaded kit, but the complete version, including 11
printed manuals. For further details look up
<http://www.sybase.com/detail/1,3693,1000981,00.html>.

Also, I don't think I have made it clear that the Studio now includes
"UltraLite", which is aimed at mobile and embedded DEVICES such as cell
phones, pagers, personal organizers, e.g. PALM COMPUTERS.

Hans

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 05:20:34 GMT
 Who needs SQL Anywhere Studio with WinCE support?
Hi everybody,

Only one set left.

Hans

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 05:23:33 GMT

1. can c5ee access sql anywhere studio

2. Does Clarion support SQL Anywhere 7 native?

3. SQL Database creation (SQL Anywhere 5)

4. SQL Anywhere or SQL for NT?

5. Using SQL Anywhere (Watcom SQL 5.0) with REXX

6. Using SQL Anywhere (Watcom SQL 5.0) with REXX

7. Any plans to support PocketPC/WinCE?

8. how to make tcl for winCE support pipe

9. SQL Anywhere Connection String

10. Looking for Help = Sybase SQL Anywhere 7.0

11. Date in SQL Anywhere 7.0

12. SQL Anywhere 6