Template Registry - 'Utilities' categories
Author Message
 Template Registry - 'Utilities' categories

Hi,

I browse through my template registry and realised that there is this
'Utilities' categories. Can someone please tell me how do I add the function
into my application using C5EE (ABC).

Thank you in advance.

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Template Registry - 'Utilities' categories
A "Utility" isn't something that you can add TO an application, but it
is something that you can run "Against" an application. Load an
app-->Click the Application menu-->Template Utility

Quote:

>Hi,

>I browse through my template registry and realised that there is this
>'Utilities' categories. Can someone please tell me how do I add the function
>into my application using C5EE (ABC).

>Thank you in advance.

Jeff Slarve  [Team Topspeed]
http://www.jssoftware.com

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. template registry GPF's

2. Changing default's in template registry

3. How to get the 'ditroff' utility

4. 'Select Control Template' window

5. InActivity Program Termination 'Template'

6. VariView templates now have 'Message Streaming'

7. Difference between C++'s templates and Ada's generic units

8. Category Theory from RFC Walters' book

9. What's the right category?

10. Categories on the Tcler's Wiki

11. selecting a .dll for rgf_oleinfo that's not in the Windows Registry

12. Cobol and Windos'95 registry.