Using Edit In Place on a browse for a child file
Author Message
 Using Edit In Place on a browse for a child file

Hello

I am setting up an order entry and would like to be able to use the browse
for the details of the order, so I can use the edit in place.

Or
is there templates somewhere for order entry that I could get instead.

Thanks
Viola

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Using Edit In Place on a browse for a child file
Hi Viola:

Quote:
> is there templates somewhere for order entry that I could get instead.

I believe Mike Hanson has a template for this.  Check it out at
www.mittensoftware.com

Regards,

JA

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Browse edit in place as well as button for form, How to do

2. Edit in Place in List Box (not Browse)

3. Drop List in Edit in Place Browse Box

4. Edit in Place in Browse

5. Edit in place Browse

6. Edit-In-Place on sheet with multiple browses

7. I have Update Form (parent file) with Browse List (child file)

8. place control in edit in place

9. Edit in place using Legacy Templates

10. Edit drop list Edit in place - problem

11. Edit in Place on Queue NOT File

12. File Loaded Drop Combo in Edit in Place