How do I Remove punctuation On an Entry Locator
Author Message
 How do I Remove punctuation On an Entry Locator

How do you edit the locator field after they have keyed in there
search and before it does the locate?
For example I would like to be able to remove a comma   or  whaterver
characters I feel necessary before the locator does it's searching .

Thanks

Mon, 05 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I Remove punctuation On an Entry Locator
If you are running ABC-templates look under Embedpoints for your listbox,
Local Objects, BRWX::SORT0:Locator, TakeAccepted.

Your may have to work with it, but it about here you do it.

Regards,

Henrik Kartin
Kartin Data
Denmark

Quote:
> How do you edit the locator field after they have keyed in there
> search and before it does the locate?
> For example I would like to be able to remove a comma   or  whaterver
> characters I feel necessary before the locator does it's searching .

> Thanks

Tue, 06 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I Remove punctuation On an Entry Locator
Thank you very much Henrik.  You have been a great help.

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000 13:20:36 +0100, "Henrik Kartin"

Quote:

>If you are running ABC-templates look under Embedpoints for your listbox,
>Local Objects, BRWX::SORT0:Locator, TakeAccepted.

>Your may have to work with it, but it about here you do it.

>Regards,

>Henrik Kartin
>Kartin Data
>Denmark

>> How do you edit the locator field after they have keyed in there
>> search and before it does the locate?
>> For example I would like to be able to remove a comma   or  whaterver
>> characters I feel necessary before the locator does it's searching .

>> Thanks

Tue, 06 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Entry locator on browse - How to remove punctuation

2. How do I Remove punctuation On an entry locator in the ABC TEMPLATES

3. C4b - Incremental locators alway think they're Entry locators

4. More (ad nauseum) on removing punctuation in programming languages

5. how do I edit an entry locator before it does it's search

6. Entry locators

7. C4b (ABC) Entry control locator problem

8. C4/C5 Clarion: Entry locator scrambles fast-typed in characters

9. ENTRY's and STRING's and a locator

10. Entry Locator - no match message

11. Entry locator in browse.

12. Need Help Resetting Browse Box Views while using Entry Locator