Kyocera FS 1200 printing problem
Author Message
 Kyocera FS 1200 printing problem

 I have a client who has bought a new laser printer (Kyocera FS 1200) to
replace a dot matrix and they are having trouble getting it to print clarion
reports that work fine with the dot matrix. Sometimes only the top half of
the line is printing and on some reports there is a continuous line printed
through the line.

platform: win98 . clarion 5a legacy.

hoping someone can help
thanks,

Warwick

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 18:34:05 GMT
 Kyocera FS 1200 printing problem
I solved this by changing the printer driver to HP LaserJet 4P

Quote:
> I have a client who has bought a new laser printer (Kyocera FS 1200) to
> replace a dot matrix and they are having trouble getting it to print
clarion
> reports that work fine with the dot matrix. Sometimes only the top half of
> the line is printing and on some reports there is a continuous line
printed
> through the line.

> platform: win98 . clarion 5a legacy.

> hoping someone can help
> thanks,

> Warwick

Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:16:17 GMT

1. Kyocera FS 1200 Laser Printer

2. Kyocera FS-1750 doesn't print right

3. Kyocera FS-1750

4. Problems with the DAQCard 1200 and waveform

5. DAQPad 1200 problems on Windows 2000

6. PCL for HP Laser Jet 1200

7. Q: How to do remote data aquisition from an ARM Linux with DAQCard-1200

8. Accessing DAQ-Card 1200 in LabVIEW?

9. DAQ-1200 Digital I/O and ANALOG I/O needed

10. Mac G4 crashes using continuous generation with PCI-1200 DAQ card

11. NI-PCI-1200 card

12. SCXI-1200 set up