Conversion of MDB to TPS - odbc error
Author Message
 Conversion of MDB to TPS - odbc error

I want to convert this mdb file to a tps file and i used the convert button.
The convert.exe that was created upon execution says

"Error: ODBC.DLL could not be loaded."

There is not a odbc.dll that I can find on this system or distribution, does
anyone know how to get around this. Thanks in advance.

Don

Don Schwirtlich
Clarion since 1988
    C5ee, C4, C2003, VB6

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Conversion of MDB to TPS - odbc error
I think you need the 16-bit ODBC administrator.

Go to ftp://ftp.icetips.com/incoming/
and get the Access97ODBC2.ZIP and Access97ODBC2.TXT files.  They contain a
working Clarion4 Legacy application that runs against a supplied Access97
database using ODBC.
Included is the .app and .dct, plus instructions on setting up 32-bit ODBC
datasources, and the 16-bit ODBC administrator that the Clarion IDE needs to
permit you to import and browse data files.

    Tim

P.S.  I'm not certain that the CONVERT button technique will work in this
situation.   If you have trouble, I'd just whip-up a small application and use a
process to move the data between the two files.  Should only take a couple of
minutes to do.

Quote:

--
Tim Phillips
Vermont Agency of Natural Resources

Sun, 27 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Conversion of MDB to TPS - odbc error
Thanks, Tim

Don

Don Schwirtlich
Clarion since 1988
    C5ee, C4, C2003, VB6

Sun, 27 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC connectivity to SQL7.0 mdb, UNIX - ODBC Bridges

2. Beta TPS ODBC (long) Date conversion ?

3. TPS file recovery utility/TPS ODBC problem

4. Linking *.tps to MsAccess97 - ODBC error 1020

5. Is there a seamless converter for mdb(access2)>tps

6. Is there a seamless converter for mdb(access2)>tps

7. convert a tps in a mdb database

8. MDB password & ODBC

9. ODBC and .mdb application

10. Coonecting to TPS file via SV-ODBC