Enable Disable Toolbar Button
Author Message
 Enable Disable Toolbar Button

Hi,

I've a "Browse List with Update & Select" Procedure, but need to disable and
enable the ?Insert, ?Change and ?Delete Buttons at a specific time. (all or
just one, it depends of the situation). I can Hide and Disable the buttons
inside the form, but in my Toolbar at the frame the ?Change and ?Delete are
still enable!!!!

What can I do.. I need the Toolbar as a Standard on my App and disabling the
Toolbar for this Procedure is not an option!!

Thanks in advance ....

Mon, 03 Nov 2003 08:41:30 GMT
 Enable Disable Toolbar Button

Hi Luis,

You can do it at ToolBarClass, Display Buttons method, after Parent call.

 BRW1.ToolbarItem.DeleteButton = 0            ! disable control

 BRW1.ToolbarItem.DeleteButton = ?Delete  ! enable control

Regards

--

Marcelo Salduendo
Arroyo Seco - Santa Fe - Argentina

  Hi,

  I've a "Browse List with Update & Select" Procedure, but need to disable and
  enable the ?Insert, ?Change and ?Delete Buttons at a specific time. (all or
  just one, it depends of the situation). I can Hide and Disable the buttons
  inside the form, but in my Toolbar at the frame the ?Change and ?Delete are
  still enable!!!!

  What can I do.. I need the Toolbar as a Standard on my App and disabling the
  Toolbar for this Procedure is not an option!!

  Thanks in advance ....

Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:24:44 GMT
 Enable Disable Toolbar Button

Excellent  !!!

Thanks ......

[...]

Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:56:43 GMT

1. Toolbar button enabling

2. Disabling Toolbar Buttons

3. How to Disable Toolbar Update buttons

4. Disable/enable button from browse

5. Problem enabling/disabling browse buttons

6. disabling / re-enabling a button

7. Enabling/Disabling Buttons - The Solution

8. Enabling/Disabling Buttons - Don't work

9. Enable/disable update buttons

10. Vo Help: Disable & Enable Push Button

11. Tk button enable/disable?

12. any easy way to enable/disable buttons??