Software-Support Princen-IT
Author Message
 Software-Support Princen-IT

Dear Princen Customers,

I (Oliver Peike) was sick for more than a half year and in this time the
software-support was not what it had to be. For this, I want to beg your
pardon for the bad softwaresupport which you got in the last few month.

From now on I'm back at work (at this moment only parttime) and I will try
to answer all unanswered problems as soon as possible, because of the great
number of questions I ask for patience if it takes a few days to get an
answer for each question.

My plan is the following:
--------------------------------

- I ignore all old messages, because I can't know whether the problem still
exists or not

- I ignore all messages about 'Bad support' and complaints about our support

- I ask everyboy who have an unsolved problem to send the bugreport again,
 don't forget to tell about your configuration (PC, Clarion),
 if possible in one of our support-groups

- I will read every new mail in one of the newsgroups and will answer it as
  soon as possible.
  Please notice, that I'm only in the office for a few hours per day and not
  always every day, so please be patient.

- If it takes more than a few days to get a solution for a problem, I will
  inform you about that so nobody get frustrated about getting no answer

Again, I want to ask for pardon for the bad support and I promise that I
will do my best to help where it is possible.

With kind regards
      Oliver Peike

----
visit our site at : http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Princen Software Sucks

2. Princen send mail 3.02

3. Princen Send mail templates

4. PRINCEN - OLE Class generator

5. QDDE 2.05 (Princen doesn't answer...)

6. OLEGEN from Princen-IT

7. Princen E-mail Send and 5.5

8. Disable Princen in E-mail send

9. Princen OleGen, how to...?

10. Problem w. Princen Email Template for Clarion

11. URL for OLEGEN from Princen-It?

12. problems with princen email template