Protector V1.1 - Demo Limiter
Author Message
 Protector V1.1 - Demo Limiter

Has anyone got the demo version that is on compuserve to work? When I
try compiling a test app, it tells me I am missing the file HD.LIB.
The file is not supplied in the download but is mentioned in one of
the templates. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

Thanks,

--> Randy in IL <--

Thu, 24 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Thread Limiter

2. Thread Limiter

3. Help~ again on execution limiter..

4. Looking for Jim DeFabia's Thread Limiter Template for CW2003

5. ABC Free Templates: Using Tray Icon Class AND Instance Limiter

6. Thread Limiter

7. Handy Marker Browse Report Limiter

8. Python1-5.2/Demo/embed/demo.c core dump

9. HLA v1.34->HLA v1.35

10. application hanging with BWidgets v1.6.0 but not v1.4.1

11. Subpanes/V v1.0 to v1.2.2 update file?

12. RouterSim v1.1.2 Final, LatheSim v1.2.3, -- new !