Enter instead of Tab
Author Message
 Enter instead of Tab

How can i set up my CW app so when i press ENTER it will jump to the next
field .
any help would be great
thanks
Hugo

Wed, 01 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Enter instead of Tab

Quote:
>How can i set up my CW app so when i press ENTER it will jump to the next
>field .
>any help would be great
>thanks
>Hugo

        Hugo,

        Check out EZ-Templates From Eric Jacobowitz at
www.castlecomputer.com. This is a group of template that does all
kinds of neat things, including replacing the required <TAB> key with
the <ENTER> key. The package is a steal at $40.

        Hope this helps,

        Peter

Mon, 06 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to use the ENTER instead of TAB to each fields

2. Enter key instead of Tab

3. VO: Enter key instead of tab question

4. Urgent Beginners Question: How to use ENTER instead of TAB ?

5. Help: entering 1 instead of 01 from a two digit choice

6. Using tabs instead of spaces in IDLE?

7. ::: TAB / ENTER :::

8. ENTER vs TAB

9. Problem:Want ENTER key in form to act as TAB key

10. Tab to Enter

11. FINAL enter/tab solution FREE!

12. TAB vs. ENTER