Help on Popup Tips?
Author Message
 Help on Popup Tips?

I have a list box that I would like to place a unique tip on for each row as
selected. I build the tip as a row is selected and use PROP:TIP to set. The
problem is that tips only popup when the control (list box is first
selected) I need it to popup as a new row is selected.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Mike

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help on Popup Tips?
I can't think of a good way to do this - but as a kludge you could try
transferring focus to another control (that has no tip) immediately followed
by returning focus to your list to generate a fresh selected message.

Liam Donnelly

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Cascading Popup Bindings?

2. popup menu help

3. Help with PopUp

4. HELP ON POPUP MENU'S NEEDED

5. Popup Menus Help

6. Popup help window won't display

7. Help: popup menu alone?

8. Block handling tips (was : File handling tips )

9. Tips.Tips Introduction

10. popup menu problems (was: [Pythonwin] Help needed creating a Window)

11. Help PopUp Size and BG Color - BWidgets

12. HELP! creaing popup window with scrolbar