Help on Popup Tips?
Author Message
 Help on Popup Tips?

I have a list box that I would like to place a unique tip on for each row as
selected. I build the tip as a row is selected and use PROP:TIP to set. The
problem is that tips only popup when the control (list box is first
selected) I need it to popup as a new row is selected.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help on Popup Tips?
I can't think of a good way to do this - but as a kludge you could try
transferring focus to another control (that has no tip) immediately followed
by returning focus to your list to generate a fresh selected message.

Liam Donnelly

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Cascading Popup Bindings?

2. popup menu help

3. Help with PopUp

5. Popup Menus Help

6. Popup help window won't display

7. Help: popup menu alone?

8. Block handling tips (was : File handling tips )

9. Tips.Tips Introduction

10. popup menu problems (was: [Pythonwin] Help needed creating a Window)

11. Help PopUp Size and BG Color - BWidgets

12. HELP! creaing popup window with scrolbar