ODBC driver topspeed - Please help
Author Message
 ODBC driver topspeed - Please help

We are writing an ecommerce-app.

We have following situation. We have tps-datafiles on the homebase and files
on the hostserver. There is a program that synchronises the files each day.

On the server we use the topspeed ODBC-driver for ASP-use.

Everything works fine, until we run a synchronisation. After the synchro the
ODBC-connection is broken and we need to restart IIS.

I think the problem is that from one side (synchro-side) I need to use
native Tps connection and from the other side (IIS) I need to use ODBC
connection. Both connection run at the same time.

I need the native TPS connection, because I want the full cappacity of File
Manager 2.

Is there a way to update the database natively while an ODBC-connection is
open.

Please help.

Danny Verpoot
RWtronic

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:11:47 GMT

1. TopSpeed Releases Free Beta 2 of TopSpeed ODBC Driver

2. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

3. Needed 1 TopSpeed ODBC driver license

4. Topspeed ODBC Drivers

5. Topspeed ODBC driver ?????

6. Single Topspeed ODBC Drivers Available

7. odbc driver for topspeed

8. Topspeed ODBC driver

9. Problems with VB using Topspeed ODBC driver

10. TopSpeed ODBC driver 3.1 - Transactions

11. Topspeed ODBC drivers and dimensioned fields ???

12. ODBC driver for Clarion (TopSpeed) - problem