T-Base for Windows ????
Author Message
 T-Base for Windows ????

* HELP * HELP * HELP *

Hi,

Has anyone out there used

T-BASE for Windows from Videotex Systems in Dallas
with CW ??

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I am trying to use the DLL version in 32 bit

In the Procedure where I try and call it I get a compile error

TB_any() is the function I am trying to use

Any help appricated

Regards
Ray

Thu, 23 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 T-Base for Windows ????

Hello Ray!

Did you try to prototype the function with the name attribute?

ex: TB_any(), whatever it returns, name('TB_any')

I suspect that the problem of unresolved is due by the name mangling
performed by the compiler.

Quote:
> * HELP * HELP * HELP *

> Hi,

> Has anyone out there used

> T-BASE for Windows from Videotex Systems in Dallas
> with CW ??

> http://www.videotexsystems.com

> I am trying to use the DLL version in 32 bit

> In the Procedure where I try and call it I get a compile error

vis_i008.obj"

> TB_any() is the function I am trying to use

> Any help appricated

> Regards
> Ray

Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ts 3.1 src in Ts 1.17

2. Transition from Clipper DOS based to Windows based Programming language

3. Astounding TS Modula-2 floating-point bugs using Windows

4. Sharing and TS and Windows swapfile

5. Astounding TS Modula-2 floating-point bugs using Windows

6. * Windows class library for TS M2 *

7. TS: Mouse /Windows libraries?

8. DOS or Windows based APL

9. Download APL-based OLAP product for Windows

10. Windows-Installer based ST/X 4.1.3 installation

11. : Windows-based installation available for ST/X 4.1.3

12. Windows based awk