Parser / Generator Code
Author Message
 Parser / Generator Code

Hello all-

I'm wondering if anyone out there has generated any general parser /
generator code in clarion?  I'm an old (DOS old) Clarion programmer, and I'm
getting back into it.  I've got "Nettalk" coming tomorrow, and I'd like to
start playing with some text-based protocols.  To do that, I need to develop
a parser and a generator to create the messages I'll be sending and
receiving.

So, anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

William

-x-   100 Proof News - http://www.*-*-*.com/
-x-   3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
-x-   Access to over 700 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
-x-   UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:24:33 GMT

1. LALR parser generator code

2. Parser Generator/Scanner Generator for Scheme?

3. Wanted: parser-generator/lexical-analyser-generator outputting Scheme

4. Generator yielding unwanted code - code.txt (1/1)

5. Generator yielding unwanted code - code.txt (0/1)

6. Sample code generator code

7. Looking for a Parser/Scanner Generator

8. T-Gen -- parser generator in Smalltalk

9. Q: T-gen/Smalltalk parsers generator tools ?

10. parser generator

11. Looking for Parser Generator for VAST 4.5

12. parser/generator for GemStone?