Team Leader / Analyst Programmer Wanted UK
Author Message
 Team Leader / Analyst Programmer Wanted UK

SDM Computer Services
Lawrence House
Stoak
Chester
United Kingdom
CH2 4HP

Seek Team Leader/Analyst/Programmer
25,000 - 30,000

SDM Computer Services is a Software House based in the village of Stoak near
Chester, England.  We develop software packages for the Housing Association
market, which we supply to customers throughout the U.K. and Eire.

We are currently looking for a team leader for our software development
department.  Candidates should have:-

    5 years experience in programming and systems design.
    2 years experience of Windows programming with Foxpro.
    Knowledge of Clarion programming would be an advantage :)
    Good management and communication skills
    A flexible approach to work

Apply in writing enclosing CV to Kevin Dohren at the above address.

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Team Leader/Analyst/Programmer Wanted

2. Wash, DC Metro Area - Senior Analyst/Team Leader - 970604

3. US-NJ Senior Project Analyst/Y2K Team Leader

4. Technical Project Leader / Team Leader

5. PL/1 Analyst/Programmer Required for UK and Indian based Position

6. PL/1 Analyst/Programmer Required for UK and Indian based Position

7. UK-COBOL ANALYST/PROGRAMMER

8. Wanted - UK Designers & Programmers

9. JDA WinDss/Clarion 5 Programmer Analyst Wanted.

10. Programmer/Analyst Wanted ! (N.S. Canada)

11. CW Programmers Wanted (UK)

12. UK Clipper programmer wanted