Tired of the old look?
Author Message
 Tired of the old look?

Hi all,

Do you feel that your Clarion applications look a bit old and tired?
Maybe not as good as some of the cool stuff written in other
languages?  Would you like to add a little spice to your applications?

Then you need to take a look at our Icetips Magic Buttons and Icetips
Magic Entries.  These two products add visual effects to your
applications so they look cool and you can get some of the XP look and
feel on other operating systems.  Please visit our website at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ for more information, or visit the pages for
these products directly at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;Demos are available
for download as well as the complete documentation for both products
from http://www.*-*-*.com/ \products\downloads.htm

If you have any questions or comments, please drop us an email at

Best regards,

Arnr Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:45:25 GMT
 Tired of the old look?
Compare these two screenshots:

http://www.datainn.net/before.jpg

http://www.datainn.net/after.jpg

After Jesus delivered the new icons, it took just a few hours to add the
icons and Icetips' templates to the application.

From Icetips:
-Magic Buttons
-Magic Entries

From Gitano:
-Developer's special.
-Custom icons
-Custom Magic Buttons image

Highly recommened!

Regards,

Carlos Gutirrez

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:38:05 GMT
 Tired of the old look?
Hi Carlos,

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:38:05 -0700, "Carlos Gutierrez"

Quote:

>Highly recommened!

Thanks:)

Best regards,

Arnr Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:13:58 GMT
 Tired of the old look?
Thank you...I guess we make a good combo:)

--
Regards,

Jesus F. Moreno
CEO, President
Gitano Software, Inc.
Certified Clarion Developer
ASP Developer Member
WOW Your Customers!  http://1stlogodesign.com/wow.htm
www.1stLogoDesign.com ---Professional Logo Designs and Custom Graphics
www.gitanosoftware.com ---Software Consulting and Development
www.1stShareware.com ----Your first stop for cool shareware
www.g-reg.com ------------Software Licensing and Registration
www.clarionutilities.com ----Add-ons for Clarion Developers

Quote:
> Compare these two screenshots:

> http://www.datainn.net/before.jpg

> http://www.datainn.net/after.jpg

> After Jesus delivered the new icons, it took just a few hours to add the
> icons and Icetips' templates to the application.

> From Icetips:
> -Magic Buttons
> -Magic Entries

> From Gitano:
> -Developer's special.
> -Custom icons
> -Custom Magic Buttons image

> Highly recommened!

> Regards,

> Carlos Gutirrez

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:09:32 GMT
 Tired of the old look?
Hi Carlos
Looks very nice.
All someone has to do now is work on some decent looking Tables and Tabs.
I personally have created My own Tab Graphics.
And use a Wizard Style Table with regions to show and hide my own
designed Tabs.
Maybe C6 has Improved the TAB feature.

Nice work
Veritas

Quote:
> Compare these two screenshots:

> http://www.datainn.net/before.jpg

> http://www.datainn.net/after.jpg

> After Jesus delivered the new icons, it took just a few hours to add the
> icons and Icetips' templates to the application.

> From Icetips:
> -Magic Buttons
> -Magic Entries

> From Gitano:
> -Developer's special.
> -Custom icons
> -Custom Magic Buttons image

> Highly recommened!

> Regards,

> Carlos Gutirrez

Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:23:23 GMT

1. Looking For Old Mainframe Hardware/Language Specs

2. Looking for old DASD.

3. looking for info ref OLD computer language thought to run on IBM

4. Looking for old ParkPlace

5. Looking for an old online text about single character classes

6. Looking for older version

7. Looking for old dos attachments

8. Looking for an Old program-UI2 Programmer

9. Looking to import data from an old version of RBASE

10. Looking for "old " VO2

11. Looking for an old manual...

12. $$$$ dbug for Summer'87 - Look at your old stuff