Paste From Clipboard To Image Control
Author Message
 Paste From Clipboard To Image Control

I have copied an OLE Chart onto the Clipboard and would like to know how to
Paste this into a Image Control on a Report.

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Paste From Clipboard To Image Control
Quote:

> I have copied an OLE Chart onto the Clipboard and would like to know how to
> Paste this into a Image Control on a Report.

You need to convert what ever format it is in to a format the image control
understands. The easiest is usually a device independant bitmap or DIB. You
need to add a header to it like a .bmp file has, then it can be loaded into
an image control.
-------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pasting images from clipboard to file

2. Paste Image from clipboard to blob in ver 2.003

3. paste an image from the clipboard

4. Clipboard Image To Clarion Image

5. Paste to clipboard with toolboxes, help!

6. Pasting from clipboard

7. Pasting from the clipboard

8. Pasting from clipboard with Tkinter

9. X clipboard - Cut Copy Paste?

10. How to paste to Clipboard from tcl using Win32 Tcl

11. Copy, Paste to Windows Clipboard

12. Need help with LeadTools API and displaying image in image control