importing TPS files
Author Message
 importing TPS files

C4 or 5 ABC or Legacy
Someone at our company bought this Time Wolf voice recognition time card
program and he mentioned that they used topspeed files.  When I looked at
the program you could see it was written in Clarion.  When I tried to import
these files into a dictionary I get an error that says "Error reading file
format information Invalid data file"  Is there something that the author of
this program did to prevent me from accessing these files?  If so, why?
Thanks, its not critical, just thought it was strange.

Sat, 03 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 importing TPS files
Todd,

I thinnk this is the error you get when the file has a password and you
don't supply one, or you supply the incorrect one.

--

Jay Guengerich
Reliable Development Corp.

CFD 3.102, CW2.003, C5EEb ABC

Sat, 03 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 importing TPS files
Hi Todd
Probably just created with a different version than the one
you are using.
Odd

Quote:
> C4 or 5 ABC or Legacy
> Someone at our company bought this Time Wolf voice recognition time card
> program and he mentioned that they used topspeed files.  When I looked at
> the program you could see it was written in Clarion.  When I tried to
import
> these files into a dictionary I get an error that says "Error reading file
> format information Invalid data file"  Is there something that the author
of
> this program did to prevent me from accessing these files?  If so, why?
> Thanks, its not critical, just thought it was strange.

Sat, 03 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Import a text file into a C5 .TPS file

2. Trouble importing ascii file into .tps database file.

3. Importing multiple columns from different .csv files into one .tps table

4. Converting Clarion TPS files for import in Excel

5. Import (append) data to a .tps file

6. Import from .tps files to SQL Server or Access

7. Looking for TPS file W/O TPS Estention

8. TPS file recovery utility/TPS ODBC problem

9. importing .tps into access

10. import records into tps c5EE

11. Import Data With File Import

12. Accessing variables created after import in imported files