convert a tps in a mdb database
Author Message
 convert a tps in a mdb database

Hi

How can i convert a tps database in a mdb database (jet database).

Thanks

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:29:59 GMT
 convert a tps in a mdb database
You will have to export the data from the TPS file to ASCII or other file
format in order to get it into an MDB table.

--

Ben E. Brady
Brady & Associates, LLC.

Quote:
> Hi

> How can i convert a tps database in a mdb database (jet database).

> Thanks

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 01:30:52 GMT
 convert a tps in a mdb database
You can  use ODBC.

Use Microsoft Access to create your *.mdb table, in ODBC data source
administrator->User DNS, add *.mdb data source. After that import this data
source into your Clarion dictionary, create some process to export data.
(compile 32-bit)

Gordan

Quote:
> Hi

> How can i convert a tps database in a mdb database (jet database).

> Thanks

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 02:45:50 GMT
 convert a tps in a mdb database
I think this is not the easyest way but it can be done by exporting it to a
CSV File first and then importing it from within access.

Hope this helps,

Alexander

Quote:
> Hi

> How can i convert a tps database in a mdb database (jet database).

> Thanks

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:43:39 GMT
 convert a tps in a mdb database
Hi Roberto,

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:29:59 -0200, "Roberto Carlos"

Quote:

>How can i convert a tps database in a mdb database (jet database).

Use ODBC to connect to the Access database.  Then add the mdb tables
to your dictionary and create some process to push the data from the
tps tables tot he mdb tables.  I've done it the other way around with
both Access and Paradox tables with good results except that the
connection to the Paradox was slower than sin<g>

Best regards,

Arnr Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com

ICQ:  113314380

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:06:58 GMT

1. I can't convert databases to TPS!!!

2. Is there a seamless converter for mdb(access2)>tps

3. Is there a seamless converter for mdb(access2)>tps

4. Conversion of MDB to TPS - odbc error

5. Convert to MS Access mdb files - HOW?

6. Converting .tps file to MS-Access

7. Converting data from TPS table to MS SQL 7 table getting wrong values

8. Browsing and Converting a Multi Table .tps file

9. Converting Files from MS Access 97 to TPS

10. Convert dbf to tps

11. Convert v1.002 tps file to db4

12. converting *.tps files to other formats