Multiple Browses on TAB'ed Browse Screen -Reply
Author Message
 Multiple Browses on TAB'ed Browse Screen -Reply

Hi there

You could try using the format command just before you
open your browse box on the diffirent tabs. I know that you
can store preferences about the width of the diisplayed fields
that way so I suppose that you would be able to format it to
get the desired sequence as well.

Haven't tried it yet but have a look. You could look at the
source that is created for your browse to give you a hint as to
what I mean.

Hope this helps

Cheers

J. Fick van Deventer

Sat, 18 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Multiple Browses on TAB'ed Browse Screen -Reply

Definitely use the format command.  First click on the tab in the
properties for the browse procedure window (small button next to the Window
button and copy the list at .... line.  Go to the embeds and select Control
Event Handling before generated code, then select Currenttab, and then
select Newselection.  Paste the code in that box using the example format
below:
    Case Choice(?CurrentTab)
    OF 1

    OF 2

    OF 3

    OF 4

    END

(Don't use the same fields, just the format of the layout.  Find the field
number (you must have already complied the procedure to get this.  Normally
at the bottom of the window declaration.  Use the same numbers on your
fields.)
Okay maybe this will help, maybe not.  I just found out I am not very good
at giving instructions.
:)Bruce L. Scheffer
  Those who do, do; those who don't, teach those who do...
  I can't do either!

Quote:
> Hi there

> You could try using the format command just before you
> open your browse box on the diffirent tabs. I know that you
> can store preferences about the width of the diisplayed fields
> that way so I suppose that you would be able to format it to
> get the desired sequence as well.

> Haven't tried it yet but have a look. You could look at the
> source that is created for your browse to give you a hint as to
> what I mean.

> Hope this helps

> Cheers

> J. Fick van Deventer

Sat, 18 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple Browses on TAB'ed Browse Screen

2. Multiple Browses in Same Procedure -Reply

3. Browse with multiple tabs

4. different filters on one browse or multiple browse windows in one main window

5. Browse lookup from form -Reply -Reply

6. Browse Problems I'need Help -Reply

7. No title in Browse, Browse doesn't remain

8. I can't get 2 browses on same screen to synch

9. Browse List/ Locator Problem -Reply

10. Sorting a Browse -Reply

11. Browse and incremental locator -Reply

12. Browse lookup from form -Reply