How to put my app on tray icon bar
Author Message
 How to put my app on tray icon bar

I'd liike to put my icon app on tray bar of windows 95!
Is there a template or a api call to do that with CW2002?

Thanks you answer!

Another question:
How can I update CW2002 to CW2003?
What's the price and benefits ?

(excuse my bad english!)

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to put my app on tray icon bar
You can get a template
called WinEvent on this adress : http://www.capesoft.com
Regards,
Tore Johannessen

Quote:
>I'd liike to put my icon app on tray bar of windows 95!
>Is there a template or a api call to do that with CW2002?

>Thanks you answer!

>Another question:
>How can I update CW2002 to CW2003?
>What's the price and benefits ?

>(excuse my bad english!)

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Put icon in system tray

2. Put Clarion app on tray?

3. Possible to put an app in the System Tray

4. Tray icon as well as TK management of other win32 apps

5. Running TK app as Windows Task bar icon

6. NetExpress: Icon in title bar / task bar

7. Progress Bar In Main App Status Bar

8. Tray icon

9. Tray icon template - Need Help

10. WinSock OCX / Icons in system tray - Example Application

11. WinSock OCX / Icons in system tray - Example Code

12. Tray Icon and Window Restoration without stealing focus