Drop Down Combo Box Removing Duplicate Entries
Author Message
 Drop Down Combo Box Removing Duplicate Entries

I want to use a Drop Down Combo Box using one column and remove duplicate
entries from appearing. Apparently when I check off the box to Remove
Duplicate Entries I still get duplicate entries. It appears to show all
entries. Can anyone help me on to get only one entry to appear in the list.

Dick

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Remove duplicates entries not working on file drop combo box

2. File Drop Combo not removing duplicates

3. Drop Down Combo Box Issue?

4. How to refresh filter in drop down combo box

5. Drop Down Combo boxes cause crashes

6. Inserting new value from file drop-down combo box

7. Drop Down Combo Box - Urgent

8. File Drop Down Combo Box

9. Drop down combo boxes in ver4

10. Help With Problem On Drop Down Combo Box

11. Drop Down Combo Box

12. Drop Down Combo Boxes