Are there any skeletons out there?
Author Message
 Are there any skeletons out there?

Does anyone have any skeletons other than the ones that comes with
Clarion?
Jim March
C5.5EEH ABC

Sun, 15 May 2005 05:21:10 GMT
 Are there any skeletons out there?
I'll check the closet <g>

--
Steve B.
JaDu Technologies

Quote:
> Does anyone have any skeletons other than the ones that comes with
> Clarion?
> Jim March
> C5.5EEH ABC

Sun, 15 May 2005 05:17:48 GMT
 Are there any skeletons out there?
There are some at my download center.

--

Steve Parker

kb and download center at:
     www.par2.com

In Germany, they first came for the communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
communist. Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and
I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade
unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics and I
didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholic.

Then they came for me -- and by that time there was nobody
left to speak up.
             ---- Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

Quote:
> Does anyone have any skeletons other than the ones that comes with
> Clarion?
> Jim March
> C5.5EEH ABC

Sun, 15 May 2005 05:41:00 GMT
 Are there any skeletons out there?
Not that there's anything wrong with that...:)

Quote:
> Come out, come out! <g>

> > I'll check the closet <g>

> > --
> > Steve B.
> > JaDu Technologies
> > www.jadutech.com

> > > Does anyone have any skeletons other than the ones that comes with
> > > Clarion?
> > > Jim March
> > > C5.5EEH ABC

Sun, 15 May 2005 10:02:51 GMT
 Are there any skeletons out there?

Quote:
> Yup. Steve's got plenty of skeletons ;-}

Not as many as "Bill and Hillary"...

;-)

Charles

Sun, 15 May 2005 13:04:10 GMT
 Are there any skeletons out there?
Charles, we haven't met, have we? <seg>

--

Steve Parker

kb and download center at:
     www.par2.com

In Germany, they first came for the communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
communist. Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and
I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade
unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics and I
didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholic.

Then they came for me -- and by that time there was nobody
left to speak up.
             ---- Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

Quote:

> > Yup. Steve's got plenty of skeletons ;-}

> Not as many as "Bill and Hillary"...

> ;-)

> Charles

Sun, 15 May 2005 20:03:22 GMT
 Are there any skeletons out there?

Quote:
> Charles, we haven't met, have we? <seg>

No, but I'm sure we will at the next ETC <g>.

I have been "under the gun" with contracts during the last two, but have
vowed "come hell or high water" to be there for the next one...

After all - great minds think alike (or so they say) <SEG>

Charles

Mon, 16 May 2005 02:44:20 GMT
 Are there any skeletons out there?
Point is, you don't know how many _I've_ got <G>

--

Steve Parker

kb and download center at:
     www.par2.com

In Germany, they first came for the communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
communist. Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and
I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade
unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics and I
didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholic.

Then they came for me -- and by that time there was nobody
left to speak up.
             ---- Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

Quote:

> > Charles, we haven't met, have we? <seg>

> No, but I'm sure we will at the next ETC <g>.

> I have been "under the gun" with contracts during the last two, but have
> vowed "come hell or high water" to be there for the next one...

> After all - great minds think alike (or so they say) <SEG>

> Charles

Mon, 16 May 2005 02:53:03 GMT
 Are there any skeletons out there?

Quote:
> Point is, you don't know how many _I've_ got <G>

I don't have any in my closet.

I have a bulldozer and a backhoe.

"... 'er - No Officer, I haven't seen him OR HIS TRUCK!"

<G>

Mon, 16 May 2005 03:15:44 GMT

1. Print outs of Richtext Streams

2. Macro and struct call-outs from Eiffel

3. How to use INS OUTS in pentium CPU??

4. Q:OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

5. How to use INS OUTS (INSB INSW...)

6. Q: OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

7. Q: OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

8. Sockets and time-outs

9. Avoiding long time-outs when reusing sockets in SocketServer

10. Why am I getting intermittant time outs with my test set?

11. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

12. MVP Presenter skeleton code generator (view driven) released...