DataFlex & Q&A Conversion to Topspeed
Author Message
 DataFlex & Q&A Conversion to Topspeed

Hi

Just got Data Junction, but it can't read DataFlex or Q&A files - the
two formats I have to convert to TopSpeed.
--
regards,

chris

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DataFlex & Q&A Conversion to Topspeed
Chris,

There is a Dataflex driver available for CW for couple of hundred
dollars if that helps.  Don't know about Q&A though.  I would think that
some version of DataJunction would do the trick though.  Maybe you
export the data to an ASCII file and then import into CW?

Al

Quote:

> Hi

> Just got Data Junction, but it can't read DataFlex or Q&A files - the
> two formats I have to convert to TopSpeed.
> --
> regards,

> chris

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ABC Templates @#$%^&*&&*&*!!!!!!

2. 2 Qs: IndexedFaceSets & browsers

3. Qs re 'Write & 'Read

4. Qs: Output Buffering & Control-C

5. Cybersex--(*&$%*&(*&^% C programmers

6. Visual Dataflex Conversion

7. Dataflex -> DBF conversion

8. Dataflex to Clipper/dBaseIII Conversion Utilitiy

9. C4 / TopSpeed Tables & Keys

10. Topspeed ODBC & Crystal Reports Time fields

11. Topspeed files & Windows

12. TopSpeed ODBC driver & OuterJoins