Win 2k and clarion dos ctrl-esc key
Author Message
 Win 2k and clarion dos ctrl-esc key

I have a dos 3.1 app running fantastically and rock solid. One key combo to
escape some forms is ctrl-esc. In win 9x and os/2 the os could be made to
ignore the ctrl-esc key by editing the pif file and/or program settings. In
win 2k the esc key cannot be excluded in the properties window or can it?
Does anyone know of a way around this?? or am I stuck staying away from xp
and 2k??

Thanks for any suggestions and comments.

Vincent Reppucci

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 05:37:55 GMT

1. Clarion for dos 3009 & win 2k

2. Dos App running on Win 2K

3. Converting from DOS Clarion 2.1 to Clarion for Win - Questions

4. CTRL-ESC intercept in W2K

5. Rexxware , Netware and CTRL + ESC

6. win 95,dos window,read key ties up machine

7. Clarion 2.0 for DOS key rebuild

8. Clarion DOS Key files

9. Converting to Win Clarion V5 from DOS version

10. DOS (Clarion) Programs won't run on Pentium II or III

11. Clarion 2.1 (dos) error with WIN 95 --- please help ---

12. Clarion for DOS 2.1 and Win 2000