Report header on page one only
Author Message
 Report header on page one only

What I do is add a file to the schematic that has nothing to do with the
data and make it the highest level break.  It works for REPORT headers and
footers which Clarion doesn't otherwise support. Try it.

Quote:
> C4 legasy

> How do I print Report header on page 1 only.

> I do have a page break on a field and need the header on the

> following groop too - of course.

> Please help

> Mario...
> --

Tue, 01 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Report header on page one only

Quote:
>> How do I print Report header on page 1 only.

>> I do have a page break on a field and need the header on the

>> following groop too - of course.
>What I do is add a file to the schematic that has nothing to do with the
>data and make it the highest level break.  It works for REPORT headers and
>footers which Clarion doesn't otherwise support. Try it.

A better way (I think) is to just ad a local variable called
sommething like 'LOC:No_Break' and use this as the value to
break on. Since the value never change you get only one break
at the start of the report.

Kjetil Nesheim
More Computers

Fri, 04 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report header on page one only

2. Report with no page header on firs page

3. Report with no page header on firs page

4. C5 Report, supress page header

5. Reports: Detail Header on each page

6. Report Group Headers, Footers & Page Breaks

7. C5b: Report, Page header doesn't resize properly

8. No Header on first page of report

9. RW4 report works great in 95, prints one record per page when shipped to WFW customer

10. Dynamically change report header and column header based on glo variable

11. Special Page header on first Page

12. CW5 problem: First Report Detail Group Creeps into Report Header