Non CW Question : Win 2k Adv Server keeps rebooting
Author Message
 Non CW Question : Win 2k Adv Server keeps rebooting

Anyone know of a problem w/ Win 2K Adv Server?

It spontaneously reboots when different computers are trying to connect to
different FTP sites...

My Win XP laptop using WS_FTP Pro accessing the RADVenture FTP site reboots
the Server

My MAC Laptop using Fetch access a variety of FTP sites reboots the
server...

Not all FTP sites cause this to happen...

I find it odd the Server is rebooting...

I have checked for virus', but none found.

--
Kevin B. Erskine, Owner
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 07:10:28 GMT
 Non CW Question : Win 2k Adv Server keeps rebooting
Check you graphic driver.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> Anyone know of a problem w/ Win 2K Adv Server?

> It spontaneously reboots when different computers are trying to connect to
> different FTP sites...

> My Win XP laptop using WS_FTP Pro accessing the RADVenture FTP site
reboots
> the Server

> My MAC Laptop using Fetch access a variety of FTP sites reboots the
> server...

> Not all FTP sites cause this to happen...

> I find it odd the Server is rebooting...

> I have checked for virus', but none found.

> --
> Kevin B. Erskine, Owner
> http://www.Software-By-Ragazzi.com
> 415-331-6003 (Pacific Standard Time)
> Beautiful Sausalito, California, USA
> "Begin a new era of productivity..."

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:37:25 GMT

1. Connection to remote server with MySQL under Win/2K

2. YAWin2KQ (Yet Another Win 2K Question)

3. NON CW -- Windows Server 2003 (Crosspost)

4. Non CW Question -- Deleting MS Win2K Uninstall Files?

5. Attn CW Gurus: Asyc non-block WinSock -- Threading question

6. Non Cw Question

7. X edit descr. and non-adv output

8. Tcl/Tk, Unix/Win/MacOS, CW Pro1 -- assorted questions (LONG)

9. Win 2K app problem

10. CFD and Win 2k group > 64K

11. Clarion for dos 3009 & win 2k

12. CW 4.0 - Scalable SQL Server - install question