Show Related Files In A Drop Down Combo (C5EEB)
Author Message
 Show Related Files In A Drop Down Combo (C5EEB)

I have two files...

customer file
cus:ref_number
cus:account_number

client file
cli:ref_number
cli:name

the two files are relatied by ref_number. i want a drop down to show the
cli:name and the cus:account_number. When I try it i get syntax errors. It
would be possible in a browse, how about a drop down.
i know i could put the duplicate the acount number in the client file, but
that makes a mockery of relational databases.

Thanks in advance

Bryan

Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wonderfully useful Drop Down Combos.. not (C5EEB)

2. Drop combo related to another drop combo

3. Inserting new value from file drop-down combo box

4. File Drop Down Combo Box

5. Clear File Combo Drop Down Field?

6. Drop Combo dependent on another drop combo

7. how do I get a multicolumn drop box selection to show in the combo inputbox

8. Drop Down Combo Box Issue?

9. Using Alias with Drop Down Combo

10. Dynamically Filtering a Drop Down Combo

11. Combo Drop Down On Select

12. Drop-down combo update update