C4RUN.DLL NOT FOUND
Author Message
 C4RUN.DLL NOT FOUND

I just installed C4 and am attempting to run the tutorials and get the above
error.  It then does not generate an executable.  I can see it the DLL at
c:\clarion4\bin but it cannot.  Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Bill

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 C4RUN.DLL NOT FOUND

Hi Bill,

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 12:59:58 -0800, "Bill McDonald"

Quote:

>I just installed C4 and am attempting to run the tutorials and get the above
>error.  It then does not generate an executable.  I can see it the DLL at
>c:\clarion4\bin but it cannot.  Any suggestions?

Check the c:\autoexec.bat file.  It most likely is missing the correct
path.  There is a bug in the C4 install so it only inserts
c:\clarion4\bi in the path (missing the "n" at the end)

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
Allerup Edb
Tel: +45 4675 7122
Fax: +45 4675 7144
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com
UIN nr.: 2428601

Tue, 19 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot find C4run.dll

2. VB program can find VF 5 DLL but not equivalent VF 6.1 DLL

3. NT Error with c4Run.dll - Anyone heard of it

4. GPF in C4RUN.DLL at 0015:0000069c

5. How does clarion app search for C4run.dll

6. GPF on C4RUN.DLL

7. where C4run.dll versie 4.001.00 ?

8. C4run.dll

9. CW2DOS32.DLL NOT FOUND