Running a Clarion program as an NT service
Author Message
 Running a Clarion program as an NT service

This is probably not a Clarion question, but I want to know how to run a
Clarion program as a service in NT4.
Has anyone done this, or can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Bryan

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Running a Clarion program as an NT service
Hi

I have some software at home i will send you. Its an exe that lets any
program run as an NT service.

Ben

Quote:
> This is probably not a Clarion question, but I want to know how to run a
> Clarion program as a service in NT4.
> Has anyone done this, or can someone point me in the right direction.

> Thanks in advance.

> Bryan

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Running a Clarion program as an NT service
Thanks very much

Bryan

Quote:

> Hi

> I have some software at home i will send you. Its an exe that lets any
> program run as an NT service.

> Ben

Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running Clarion as a NT service.

2. Running a Program as a NT service

3. Running a CW program as an NT Service

4. Problem running Clarion DOS program on Windows NT

5. Running Application as NT Service

6. Question on CW app as an NT service, running Command Line PGP

7. Running as NT Service

8. Exposing Python object running in NT service as COM object

9. Ruby running as an NT service

10. Where does REXX STDOUT go when run from NT AT (schedule service job)

11. Running python scripts as a service on NT?

12. Running tcl/tk App as NT Service