--
Regards
R. Gathmann

Sun, 22 May 2005 21:12:44 GMT
 Change drag&drop-icon?
set SetCursor('~MyCursor.cur') and eventually SetCursor() to put it
back.
Note the '~' means look for the cursor as a linked in resource vs.
on disk.

--
www.Tradesmens.com
Mark Goldberg

Quote:
> Any way to do that?
> --
> Regards
> R. Gathmann

Sun, 22 May 2005 22:31:22 GMT
 Change drag&drop-icon?
Hi Mark,

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:31:22 -0500, "Mark Goldberg"

Quote:

>set SetCursor('~MyCursor.cur') and eventually SetCursor() to put it
>back.

I was just thinking about this for a program I'm working on.  I guess
you use SetCursor(whatever) in the EVENT:Drag on the drag source and
then SetCursor() on EVENT:Dropped on the drop destination?

Best regards,

Arnr Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com

ICQ:  113314380

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Mon, 23 May 2005 04:16:20 GMT
 Change drag&drop-icon?
Yup, however there was an early version of C55 (or was it C5) that
would not post the Event:Dropped unless you dropped on a valid
destination, this was fixed.  (There was a conflict in the
documentation, and they decided to fix the language to conform to
one part of the doc).

Off the top of my head I guess that it was 55a and b were broken and
c was fixed. -- once again, which versions were broken are a dim
memory.

--
www.Tradesmens.com
Mark Goldberg

Quote:
> Hi Mark,

> On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:31:22 -0500, "Mark Goldberg"

>> set SetCursor('~MyCursor.cur') and eventually SetCursor() to put
it
>> back.

> I was just thinking about this for a program I'm working on.  I
guess
> you use SetCursor(whatever) in the EVENT:Drag on the drag source
and
> then SetCursor() on EVENT:Dropped on the drop destination?

> Best regards,

> Arnr Baldvinsson
> Icetips Software
> San Antonio, Texas, USA
> www.icetips.com

> ICQ:  113314380

> Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
> http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Mon, 23 May 2005 07:13:07 GMT
 Change drag&drop-icon?
If you want another suggestion, I replaced the cursors in the c55runx.dll with
the ones I wanted.
If you want to do this and need help send me the cursors and I will send back
the dll.

There are some cons to doing it this way but not a big deal, imo.  Pros are you
do not have to write any code.

Scott Sheen

Quote:

>Any way to do that?
>--
>Regards
>R. Gathmann

Mon, 23 May 2005 10:00:07 GMT
 Change drag&drop-icon?
What are the downsides?
Did you use Visual Studio, to edit the resources?

--
www.Tradesmens.com
Mark Goldberg

Quote:
> If you want another suggestion, I replaced the cursors in the
c55runx.dll
> with the ones I wanted.
> If you want to do this and need help send me the cursors and I
will send
> back the dll.

> There are some cons to doing it this way but not a big deal, imo.
Pros
> are you do not have to write any code.

> Scott Sheen

>> Any way to do that?
>> --
>> Regards
>> R. Gathmann

Mon, 23 May 2005 13:26:37 GMT
 Change drag&drop-icon?
Arnor,

You have to use Event:Dragging. Event:Drag actually occurs when you drop.

Rick Martin
Sharpe Software, Inc.

Quote:
> Hi Mark,

> On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:31:22 -0500, "Mark Goldberg"

> >set SetCursor('~MyCursor.cur') and eventually SetCursor() to put it
> >back.

> I was just thinking about this for a program I'm working on.  I guess
> you use SetCursor(whatever) in the EVENT:Drag on the drag source and
> then SetCursor() on EVENT:Dropped on the drop destination?

> Best regards,

> Arnr Baldvinsson
> Icetips Software
> San Antonio, Texas, USA
> www.icetips.com

> ICQ:  113314380

> Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
> http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Tue, 24 May 2005 01:45:07 GMT
 Change drag&drop-icon?
Hi Rick,

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:45:07 -0800, "Rick Martin"

Quote:

>You have to use Event:Dragging. Event:Drag actually occurs when you drop.

Nothing like clear naming<g>  Thanks for the tip:)

Best regards,

Arnr Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com

ICQ:  113314380

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Tue, 24 May 2005 03:42:19 GMT
 Change drag&drop-icon?
Quote:
>What are the downsides?

Patches may not work on that dll, upgrading to next version of Clarion will
require the change to be done again.  Modifying the c55runx.dll some may see as
being bad just in general.  Those would be all that I could think of.  I think
they are all minor ...

Quote:
>Did you use Visual Studio, to edit the resources?

Yup!

Scott

Quote:

>What are the downsides?
>Did you use Visual Studio, to edit the resources?

>--
>www.Tradesmens.com
>Mark Goldberg

>> If you want another suggestion, I replaced the cursors in the
>c55runx.dll
>> with the ones I wanted.
>> If you want to do this and need help send me the cursors and I
>will send
>> back the dll.

>> There are some cons to doing it this way but not a big deal, imo.
>Pros
>> are you do not have to write any code.

>> Scott Sheen

>>> Any way to do that?
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>> R. Gathmann

Tue, 24 May 2005 04:12:48 GMT

1. Drag and drop to application icon.

2. Can you change the default Drag/Drop Cursor?

3. How do I change the Drop-icon.

4. APL2000 Tree Control Drag & Drop

5. Drag & Drop from outside the app

6. Drag & Drop from MS-Windows