How to mapp clarion message to my message procedure
Author Message
 How to mapp clarion message to my message procedure

Hi all.
I use C55g and ABC.

I would like to write my own message procedure.
In clarion's help i find a prop:messagehook property to do this.
My own message is a window procedure

On start my application I set:
System{prop:messagehook}=ADDRESS(my_message)

When I run application GPF error is occured.

What did I wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Adam

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 02:41:10 GMT
 How to mapp clarion message to my message procedure
I think your prototype is wrong
I've got my own message procedure
My prototype is
(STRING,<STRING>,<STRING>,<STRING>,UNSIGNED=0,BOOL=FALSE),long

        Tim

Quote:

> Hi all.
> I use C55g and ABC.

> I would like to write my own message procedure.
> In clarion's help i find a prop:messagehook property to do this.
> My own message is a window procedure

> On start my application I set:
> System{prop:messagehook}=ADDRESS(my_message)

> When I run application GPF error is occured.

> What did I wrong?

> Thanks in advance.
> Adam

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 02:48:50 GMT

1. Replace standard MESSAGE function in C4 with own message function

2. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

3. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

4. How to retrive forwarded message from multipart message body

5. Message Procedure

6. Creating a Message() procedure

7. My own Message Procedure, called Messager

8. Message for UK Clarion Developers

9. Gpf message in Clarion 5 apps

10. Messages into Clarion

11. Send message to Novell clients from clarion app.

12. Archive of old comp.lang.clarion messages