Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE
Author Message
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE

I need a seial number for Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition. It would be
greatly apreciated!

thanks

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:08:26 GMT
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE
Michel,

    If you call Soft Velocity and "greatly appreciate" them to the tune
of about $1500 US, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help... If you
purchased it from them, then they will help you.

    Regards,

    kurtt

Quote:

> I need a seial number for Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition. It would be
> greatly apreciated!

> thanks

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:48:17 GMT
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE
I will sell you mine for 2 grand <g>

Dan

Quote:
> I need a seial number for Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition. It would be
> greatly apreciated!

> thanks

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:05:31 GMT
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE
Michel,

  Try 1-800-354-5444. It works from Canada.

Ron

Quote:

> I need a seial number for Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition. It would be
> greatly apreciated!

> thanks

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:01:55 GMT
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE
Or, better to try Michael-Digaletos-Unlimited

Ljubomir Erdeljan

Quote:
> I need a seial number for Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition. It would be
> greatly apreciated!

> thanks

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:52:36 GMT
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE
Have you considered buying it?  That may not be in you vocabulary, but I
will explain how it works.

You, the buyer, pay (that is give money to) the people who wrote the program
(that is SoftVelocity) a sum of money in return for using a system that has
taken them a long time and a lot of money to develop.

I think you may be getting confused with the word Steal.

That is when you come on a newsgroup and ask somebody who has paid (see
above for definition) their money to the sellers so that you can have there
product without having to pay yourselves.

I presume that when you have spent a lot of time yourself developing
applications, you do not object to people stealing them from you?

Simon Burrows

I need a seial number for Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition. It would be
greatly apreciated!

thanks

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:09:00 GMT
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE
Send me 3 grand and I will (not) get one for you.

Quote:
> I need a seial number for Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition. It would be
> greatly apreciated!

> thanks

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:25:10 GMT
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE
I'm guessing we won't be hearing back from Michel.  Hopefully, he is taking
the high road, and calling SV.

Quote:
> I need a seial number for Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition. It would be
> greatly apreciated!

> thanks

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:33:54 GMT
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE
I'd rather think the latter.  Another Clarion developer is always welcome,
even if he got off to bad start (and he made an honest mistake).  If it was
not a mistake, then may a thousand fleas infest his groin area <g>.

--
Russ

I'm guessing we won't be hearing back from Michel.  Hopefully, he is taking
the high road, and calling SV.

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:25:02 GMT
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE
<G>...

Russ, luckily I purchased the orginal, I don't like fleas <G>, especially
around that area! <Yuk!! VBG>

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> I'd rather think the latter.  Another Clarion developer is always welcome,
> even if he got off to bad start (and he made an honest mistake).  If it
was
> not a mistake, then may a thousand fleas infest his groin area <g>.

> --
> Russ

> I'm guessing we won't be hearing back from Michel.  Hopefully, he is
taking
> the high road, and calling SV.

Sat, 26 Jul 2003 05:34:34 GMT
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE

Quote:
>I'd rather think the latter.  Another Clarion developer is always welcome,
>even if he got off to bad start (and he made an honest mistake).  If it was
>not a mistake, then may a thousand fleas infest his groin area <g>.

My suspicion is that he probably got what he wanted from his audacious
request. I suspect there are many like him who read these newsgroups,
but never repond. All it would take is one other of his kind willing
to mail him the code and he's got what he asked for. From his point of
view, he's asking in the right place.

May those fleas be very, very hungry.

b. rgds.
Richard (The Sylkie)
Oslo

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:37:25 GMT
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE
www.kellogs.com (or something like that)

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:11:27 GMT
 Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE
Lets hope he is not calling the high road full stop.

Quote:
> I'm guessing we won't be hearing back from Michel.  Hopefully, he is
taking
> the high road, and calling SV.

> > I need a seial number for Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition. It would be
> > greatly apreciated!

> > thanks

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:17:09 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5 EE using the Clarion Templates - No Take New Selection Embed

2. Clarion 5.5 Professional Edition Serial number

3. Error Clarion 5.5 ee and ODBC

4. Clarion 5.5 EE RC2

5. MySQL and Clarion 5.5 EE

6. E-Mail in Clarion 5.5 ee

7. Clarion 5.5 EE not compatible with Windows WinXP

8. Clarion 5.5 EE does not start in ME

9. Clarion 5.5 ee & Internet